Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Virtual Crop


What is a Virtual Crap, you ask? 

An online crop is an event hosted by the Creative Team 

members incorporating scrapbooking, games, challenges, PRIZES,

chatting with other members and all around FUN! The point of an 

online crop is to get active and we encourage you to participate in 

the many games and challenges.


Hello everyone!

I just want to let you know that I host a virtual crop once a month 

on facebook. We get together online and scrapbook. You at your 

home, me at mine. As we finish a page we take a picture and 

upload it to the facebook group. Oh, by the way, the group I'm 

talking about is Becca's Scrapbook Room. Run on over to that     

group and ask to join.

I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator so therefore the winner will 

receive a few Stampin' Up! items. Oh, Yes! I forgot to tell you. As 

you answer each question and complete each challenge your name 

gets put in the drawing. It's up to you how many questions and 

challenges you complete. At the end of the crop I will draw a 

name. Also when the crop event is posted on Facebook your 

name gets put in the drawing for every $5.00 you spend in my 

Stampin' Up! store. But please go back to the event page and let 

me know you ordered.



Here are some layouts I did at the crop.






I would love to have you join me in the group and in the crops.

Thank you!

Becca

1 comment:

  1. These are so much fun and is exactly what I've been looking for. With not being able to go to crops, this brings it to me. Had a blast and am looking forward to this months!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Join me on my health journey.