Saturday, February 21, 2015

LSSC 4 Week 7

Here is the layout I did for the "Last Scrapper Standing" Challenge.


This is what we had to do.
Use the following sketch for inspiration!!!
www.pinterest.com/pin/164381455125187553/

Use at least SIX of the following elements: (please include them in the description of your photo, when you post your layout)

clip of any kind
10-14 photos
pic of an animal
number on the page
at least three of the same embellishment shape
stripped paper- striped or ripped paper your choice
a photo strip embellishment- see this link for an example 
 www.printabledecor.net/2014/free-printable-photo-strip-template/
journal in a journal box
metal embellishment 

This is the product I used. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.