Monday, February 16, 2015

Creative Blog Hop

Hello, Thanks for visiting my blog!

Did you stumble upon me through our blog hop?

I was invited to participate by fellow SU team member & Demonstrator,  
Pam Allen from The Serial Stamper

I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I love what I do. 
You can visit my site by clicking right here:
 
I hope you enjoy and share my blog. 

 Here are four questions that go along with this blog hop to help you know a bit more about me:

 1. What are you working on?

Image result for scrapbook bingo 
Right now I am working on Scrapbook Bingo.
 I am in a group on the diet site Sparkpeople.com
We are playing Scrapbook Bingo for Valentines weekend. Today is Monday but a holiday so we are going through today.

2. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
I would call my style "clean and simple".
I don't feel that I am real creative. I like to have a sketch or some kind of guide to go by. I have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own. If I do a project without a guide, believe me, it is simple. LOL!

3. Why do you create what you do?
I love crafting!!! Its like a cool breeze to me. I can get in my craft-room and forget everything. Its my stress relief.

 4. How does your creative process work?
Most of the time I find a stamp set I want to use. 
I then will look on Pinterest for other projects with that set to get an idea of what I want to do. 
I love to CASE a project as close a possible. 

Here is my project for this blog hop:
CASE'd from Pinterest. 



I used SU cardstock: "Mossy Meadow", "Night of Navy" and "Whisper White", 
DSP: All Abloom" and stamp set: "A Happy Thing",
Blendabilities: "Night of Navy", "Old Olive", "Crumb Cake", "Pink Pirouette" and "Cherry Cobbler".
  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          


Here are the links to continue on with the blog hop if you started here with me:
 Pam Allen over at  theserialstamper.com

Heidi Johnson over at stamplikeaprincess.blogspot.com.

Wendy Cranford over at luvinstampin.com.
  

Stop by & tell them Stamping With Becca sent you!

But, while you are here, you might as well leave me some feedback. 


Now, I get to introduce you to another blog next Monday! That’s right Next Monday, February 23th, she will join our blog hop!
 
Go to:

1 comment:

  1. Loved your project by the way. And I like yr set up here on the blog. I need to revamp mine!

    ReplyDelete

Join me on my health journey.