Thursday, February 19, 2015

Birthday Card

  I made a card using these colors.

 

I needed a boy birthday card so I had to figure out how to make it look boyish. Lol! I used Stampin' Up! cardstock soft suede for the card base, crushed curry for the layer on top. To color the greenery I used Stampin' Write markers in Mossy Meadow, the monkey and tree trunk are colored in Blendabilities light Crumb Cake and Bronze. The Happy Birthdays are stamped in Real Red and Pumpkin Pie ink. The stamp set is an Amuse Studio set. In all of my buying I haven't bought a children's Stampin' Up! stamp set yet. I need one. The feet at the bottom of the card is a retired Stampin' Up! roller stamp.

So here is the card:
Becca Buckley's photo.
The Stampin' Up! supplies are listed below. If you would like to purchase any just click on the image of that item.
Thanks for stopping by!
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.