Thursday, November 6, 2014

Reminders And Updates Of All The Fun Things Going On

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder of all that at is going on. We have a lot of fun things happening. If you can't join one maybe you can join the other.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2140272


Check out the STAMP CLUB REMINDER 

If you can't do that then check out the ONLINE CARD CLASS

Then there is the FLOWER CHALLENGE GIVEAWAY

We also have the CREATIVE CHALLENGE CLUB

We have the WEEKLY DEALS and the CLEARANCE RACK you need to check out.

http://beccabuckley.my.tupperware.com/


You can also host an ONLINE TUPPERWARE PARTY Did you know you can have a Tupperware Fundraiser for you church or organization?

So many fun things to do.




I would love for you to join my blog. Just click on the tab on the top right that says JOIN THIS SITE. When I reach 100 followers I am going to have a BIG GIVEAWAY. Invite all your friends to join also.

Thank you so much for your support.

Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.