Friday, November 28, 2014

December Stamp of the Month Kit



"Holiday Home"

 Included in your kit.
  • All cardstock. 
  • Stamp Set
  • All other punching, cutting, and dry embossing will be done for you.
Supplies used were: Cardstock: Old Olive, Soft Sky, & Whisper White, Inks: Real Red, Marina Mist, Garden Green, Soft Sky, & Basic Black
  • Video Link sent by e-mail
For this kit you need the stamp set.  If you already have, you can always choose another set.
No Rhinestones or Acrylic Blocks are include in kit.
I used Classic Ink Pads in these colors:  Real Red, Marina Mist, Garden Green, Soft Sky, & Basic Black.
If you do not have these inks you can substitute other colors you have or order them at the same time you order the kit, just let me know in your e-mail.
The Cost for the kit
  • Kit Supplies with Stamp Set $20.00
If you are interested in a kit, e-mail me at rjb461@yahoo.com with your PayPal address, subject line Stamp Kit and tell me which Stamp Kit (s) you wish to purchase.  I will send you a Paypal invoice.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.