Friday, November 7, 2014

Altered Mailbox

Hey Y'all,

I have a small cardboard mailbox that someone gave me a few years ago. It was for Valentines Day. The theme is dogs.





I had it on a table in the foyer of the church for the ladies to give each other cards. I really didn't like the idea of the dog theme at church. I started thinking about it and decided to alter it.
What do you think?

I now have it at the church and am proud of it (Is that wrong?). I think it came out great! 


I just wanted to share my mailbox with you. I hope you enjoyed seeing it. If you would like to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! product just click on the purple links. The paper is in the Clearance Rack. Real good price. Check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.