Friday, March 23, 2018

Project Life ~ February 2018

I finished my February Project Life spread for 2018. I use the Becky Higgins Seasons Edition. The top two photos are of hubby and me. We had a date night. We ate at a local Grill. Oh My Goodness!!! The steak was sooo good. The middle row is where I took mom to see her sister in the Nursing Home. The bottom is just a picture of my craft room. I finally was able to have a craft day. I was so happy. Lately it seem like I don't get to craft much with all that is going on.


This is the right side of the two page spread. The top row is pictures of when I went to try out a new fast food restaurant in our town. The middle row is mama. I had taken her to the doc so we went out to eat afterward. The last picture is the local hospital. I had to have an xray on my knee. Just Arthritis.


This here is the two page spread together. If you would like to watch the process video click this link.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my February spread. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.