Thursday, March 22, 2018

Girls Day Out

Hello guys, 
My older sister is down from Wy. My mother lives with me and my younger sister lives an hour and a half away. We decided to have a girls day out and go see my younger sister. 


It was my mother, older sister, great niece, family friend and myself that went. (Sorry I don't have photos of my great niece and older sister. I have them on video but didn't get a photo.) To watch video click this link:
We had such a good time. We went out to eat, went to Dollar Tree and Walmart. 
 


 I purchased some items to make a Fairy Garden. I will share it with you when I get it put together.

We had a blast but was so tired. This is our family friend and myself. 

 Me
Thank you so much for stopping by. I would love for you to leave a comment. Be sure to come back soon.

Hugs,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.