Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Occasions Catalog Paper Share 2018

I am offering a paper share for the new Occasions catalog. It is so much easier to pick out paper to purchase if you can see it up close.

If you purchased all 7 packs of Designer Paper you would have to spend $81.00 

Who wants to spend that much money on paper you may or may not like. By purchasing a paper share from me you will be able to see what you like, and what you don’t. Then you can purchase only the sets of paper you really like.
If you would like to get this paper share simply email me at rjb461@yahoo.com to get a spot! I have to have 8 people to fill a group, so please make sure you contact me right away.





{Paper Share Details}
The cost of this paper share is $18.00 and that includes shipping to you. I will be placing my order on January 3rd, it takes a few days to get to me, a few days to package, and then I ship it out to you.

You will get the following items:

*Picture Perfect Party DSP – 6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.
*Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP – 6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.
*Painted with Love Specialty DSP – 6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.
*Petal Passion DSP – 6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.
*Tutti-frutti DSP – 6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.
*Myths & Magic Specialty DSP –  6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.
*True Gentleman DSP – 6 pieces of 6×6 paper – doubled side prints.

Below you will see all the Designer Paper that are in the New Occasions Catalog. These item will not be available for purchase until January 3rd.


I’m in the process of getting my December Documented Album up-to-date. Make sure you stop back by to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.