Friday, December 15, 2017

Buh Humbug Swap

I'm in a facebook group called "Swap Junkies" We had a "Buh Humbug Swap". We had to send gifts we thought would represent Scrooge. It was fun.  

I put green Jolly Ranchers in a bag and added this label using Whisper White cardstock.


I saw these bells at the store and thought I could use them. This was all I could come up with. LOL! 
I used Garden Green and Whisper White cardstock.


I decided to make a notebook. I used Lemon Lime Twist cardstock from Stampin' Up! for the cover of the book. I cut it at 3" x 6 1/4". The inside is made of copy paper. I cut the copy paper at 3" x 6" and folded in half.

I sewed down the middle and added washie tape. I used washie tape on the outside for a binding. Thus "Scrooge McDuck's Money Book".



 What do you think about the items for the swap. I would love for you to leave a comment below. 

The Stampin' Up! product I used are listed below.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.