Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Layout - Yes Weiner Roast - The Great Outdoors stamp set

I want to do a layout using "The Great Outdoors" stamp set so this is what I came up with. Started out with white cardstock. First I stamped the chair, fire, branch, ants and flashlight. I was trying to get the night time affect since the picture was taken at night. I used Night of Navy ink for the sky and Always Artichoke for the grass. I then went over the whole page with Smoky Slate. The sky still didn't look dark enough so I went back over it with Basic Gray. Still isn't as dark as I would like but will do.  I used some Stampin' Write makers to color the images. Pulled out some alphas for the title and here is my layout. What do you think?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.