Friday, May 8, 2015

A Special Suprise

Sunday being Mother's Day I made cards for each of the mothers in our church. I case'd a card from Pinterest.

This is my cards. What do you think?


Then I made nine more!

I had so much fun making these cards. It going to be fun giving them out because one is going to have something exciting in it.
Each year I have a little something for every mother then I have a drawing for a special gift to one mother. This year instead of having a drawing one card is going to have $25 in. But no one will know that until the cards are handed out. I then will tell them to look in their cards. One person will find the $25. I can't wait. I'm excited and I'm not even the one that will get it. LOL!

If you would like to know the items I used to make these cards I have a list below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.