Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Handmade Pocket Style Cards- All Scraps



On Wednesdays I do an "All Scraps" video. Today I decided to make some pocket style cards. I pulled out my scrap cardstock and went to work. Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used.

*Flower Shop stamp set and punch
*Banner Blast stamp set
*Just Saying stamp set
*Project Life Corner Rounder
*Primrose Petals ink
*Orchid Opulence ink
*Basic gray ink
*Raspberry Ripple ink
*Midnight Muse ink
* Stampin' Dimensionals


I love the black with yellow flower and the yellow with speech bubble.








Stampin' Up---All Scrap Wednesday


For some reason I can't get my video uploaded here. If you would like to see the process go to my YouTube page, click on the video "Stampin' Up---All Scrap Wednesday".

Here is the link to my YouTube:

Thanks!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.