Saturday, June 14, 2014

Father's Day Cards


Here are a couple Father's Day cards I made. 

On this one I used Mossy Meadow cardstock for the base. 
This and That Epic Day designer paper for the shirt.


This one is from me to hubby.

On this one I used Baked Brown Sugar cardstock, 
This and That Epic Day designer paper, and the 
Perfect Blend stamp set.

This is from my son to his dad.

 There is a story behind this card. My hubby had blood 
work done and found out he has high cholesterol. 
Our son was being silly and ask me to get dad a 
can of low cholesterol soup, make a card saying, 
"You are a great Dad. I want to help keep you around 
longer so here is a can of low cholesterol soup", LOL! 
I thought that was cute so I did and put from Chris.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked these.

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.