Friday, June 22, 2018

Art Journal Pages 1, 3 - 5

Hey guys.

I'm in a Facebook Art group called "The Art Bar". It is so fun. We do Mixed Media project, challenges and swaps. If you would like to check it out, click here.

Right now we are working on two different project. We have a Scavenger Hunt swap going on, which is now closed. The other is MMS, which I will share in another post.

In this post I will share with you some of the pages I have done so far in the my Scavenger Hunt Art Journal. I'm not going in order but will tell you which page it is.

Page #1: Use Napkins

 Page #3: Collage Page

Page #4: Faces
  

Page #5: Words

 I hope you enjoyed the pages in my Art Journal. If you have any question leave in comments below.

Thanks for stopping by.

Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.