Thursday, May 10, 2018

Virtual Scrapbook Crop

I will be hosting a virtual scrapbook crop on Facebook next month. I would like to invite you all to attend.

What is a virtual crop? I'm so glad you asked. It is where an event page is set up and the host/hostess gives challenges every couple hours. The attendees do the challenges and post a photo in the comment under the challenge. I have never been able to go to a physical crop so this gives the feel of one right in your home. You can interact with everyone on the event.

I will leave the link below. just go to the event page and click going so I will know you are there and so you can get all the post.

No automatic alt text available.

Online Facebook Virtual Scrapbook Crop: https://www.facebook.com/events/198197407645334/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.