Thursday, November 2, 2017

Pocket Letter Swap

Hey Guys,

I'm in a Pocket Letter Swap with some family members. We are making State themed pocket letters. We draw names then tell our partner which state we want. We then go online or wherever we can find resources for that state. We take those items and make a State PL. 

We have really been enjoying it. I thought I would share a few PL I have received so far.


(Georgia) My big sister, Charlotte, made this one.


(Arizona) A family friend, Audie, made this one.


 (Colorado) My niece, Cortney, made this one.


(Mississippi) A family friend, Audie, made this one.



(Connecticut) My little sister, Shay, made this one.

 I hope you enjoyed seeing my state Pocket Letters. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.