Saturday, September 16, 2017

Memories and More Class Info

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a great day. I had a real good night last night. I slept all night pain free. Thank the Lord!

This post is to let you know I am going to be making a series of videos on pocket style scrapbooking using Stampin' Up!'s Memories and More card set. I have a few new scrapbookers that are wanting to learn.

In case you would like to fellow along I will have a list of items you will need for the first class. I will have a button up-top titled "Classes". You can follow there.

I will also have a button titled "Month's Code". Any orders made that month please use the month's Code. That way the class will get the credit.

I hope to see you in class.

Items needed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.