Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stampin' Up! Stamp Club

Build your stamp collection, even if you're on a budget.
US only
Stamp Club
  • $20 minimum monthly purchase (before tax and shipping)
  • Runs 6 months from time of entering
  • You will receive a one time "Thank You" credit from me
  • You will receive a $5 credit for everyone you get to join 
Orders must be placed by the 10th of the month.  Place your order online.

Join the club…..here’s how it works:
     *Club commitment is 6 months from time of entering

     *Purchase a minimum of $20 in product each month (before tax and shipping)

     *Have your order in by the 10th of each month.

     *You will receive a one time "Thank You" ($25) credit from me at the end of your 6 month term. You have to send THIS order to my via email. We don't have a credit code. I have to place the order so you won't be charged.

     *You will receive a $5 credit for every person you get to join. (They must email me that you sent them. At the end of YOUR 6 month term you will receive the credit for persons joined under you).
 
     *To join email me at rjb461@yahoo.com

Order Online: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=214027

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.