Thursday, October 1, 2015

Earn Free Stamps

Frequent Buyer Program

Thank you for choosing me to be your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!

My Stampin’ Rewards – Frequent Buyer Program is available to all of my customers.

STEP 1: Simply keep track of your orders/points. Email me at rjb461@yahoo.com for point sheet.
STEP 2: When you reach 16 points, you get a FREE stamp set of your choice from me (any amount, from any current catalog).


Earn unlimited free stamp sets!



 REWARDS PROGRAM DETAILS
  • NOTE: You are responsible for tracking your own orders.
  • ONE CUSTOMER: Per FBP Redemption sheet. Points are not transferable.
  • $25 = 1 FBP: Points awarded for each $25 increment – per order.
    * Orders of $24.99 don’t qualify for a point.
    * Separate orders may not be combined to reach a point.
    For example, a $53 order = 2 points. If the next order is $47, it = 1 point (not 2).
  • Points based on sub total before ship and tax.
  • Points are good for 1 year from their order purchase date.
  • Only valid on orders placed thru Becca Buckley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.