Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Layout - "Started As A Bad Hair Day"

I was doing a challenge on Scrapbook.com (Autumn Bliss).
I have three main colors, orange yellow and brown as well as pink and black. I used "My Color Cardstock - Antique Gold", "Echo Park - Jack and Jill Collection - Girl - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Yellow Telephones", "American Crafts - Margarita Collection - Thickers - Glossy Printed Chipboard Alphabet Stickers - Iguana - Melon", "Carolee's Creations - Adornit - Graduation Collection - Alphabet Cardstock Stickers - Radiant", "Me and My Big Ideas - MAMBI Chips - Chipboard Stickers - Insta Love" and a few other items. I really enjoyed doing this layout.



What do you think about the title? 
I thought is was a cute title for this page.

Thanks for stopping by!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.