Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ATC using some Stampin' Up! Product.

I decided to make a few ATCs today. I didn't get finished with them but thought I would show you what I have started. 
I started out with white cardstock. (You can purchase Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up! I will have all Stampin' Up! products listed below).
 
                      
I then painted the page with Gesso, used modeling paste and stencils to add some texture. 



I brought out my Stampin' Pastels. (This is a retired product. Stampin' Up! doesn't carry it anymore).



 I painted my page with the water colors and spritzed with water.


I don't have a picture but I also splattered black paint on the page.

This is all I have done so far. If you would like to see the finished cards please stop back by my blog tomorrow afternoon. I will have pictures posted then.

Here is the Stampin' Up! products I used that are available.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.