Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Retiring Colors-Stampin' Up!

 
 
Every year during the month April the retiring list comes out for Stampin' Up product
This is the list of all of the product that will not be coming up in our Annual Catalog
Which can you believe I get to see in May!!!! 

Once the list goes live and everyone gets to see it items sale out in a matter of minutes! 

While I don't have "The List" yet... I do know that the In Colors for 2014-2015 will be retiring and we will be getting 5 new colors. 
 
 
 2013-2015 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock & Classic Stampin' Pads Kit
 
 
 Here is a list of all of the products that have these In Colors! If you want any of these items make sure you get these items ASAP!!!

    


You can order these items HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.