Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Occasions Catalog 2015 Paper Share

Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog January 6 - June 2, 2015 Paper Share

I have a Paper Share for you, it will 
contain the new Designer Series Paper from the
new Occasions Catalog that will go live on January 6th! 

The Paper Share is $15.95 and you will need to email me at 
rjb461@yahoo.com and let me know that you 
would like to purchase the share! 

I need 8 people for each set of shares that I do. 

I will invoice you on Dec 30th through Paypal! 

*You will get six 6x6 pieces from 4 Designer Series Paper collections
and six 4.5 x 6.5 pieces from 2 DSP Stacks. 
Total of 36 pieces.

I am placing my order on January 6th and it will take a few days
to be ship to me and then I will package it up for you and get it sent out ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.