Monday, October 27, 2014

Stamp Club Reminder

This is a reminder about the stamp club. Please read the rules below. It tells about the club. I would love to have you join.

Thanks! Becca


Build your stamp collection, even if you're on a budget.

Stamp Club

  • $15 minimum monthly purchase (before tax and shipping)
  • Runs 6 months from time of entering
  • You will receive a one time "Thank You" package from me
Orders must be placed by the 10th of the month.  Place your order online.

Get in on the club…..here’s how it works:
 
     *Club commitment is 6 months from time of entering

     *Purchase a minimum of $15 in product each month (before tax and shipping)

     *Have your order in by the 10th of each month.

     *You will receive a one time "Thank You" package from me
     *To join email me your full name and address (so I can send package) at rjb461@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on my health journey.