Thursday, September 11, 2014

Meeting Stampin' Up! Friends & Update

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I have been having computer problems. I ended up having to buy a new computer. Then I had to get it set up and files moved over. I think I have it now. I sure hope so. I'm tired of working on computers but not getting anything done. I haven't been able to craft all week except yesterday. The only reason I did yesterday I had a first time meeting with some Stampin' Up! friends.


 
 


 




 

Yeah. I was excited about meeting them. We had a great time. We met at Cracker Barrel, ate lunch and pulled out our card kit right there and started making cards.

 
Here are the cards I made.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134797
 
 
 
We used the "Everyday Occasions" Kit. Just click on the Kit name to look at the it. If you would like to purchase any other Stampin' Up! product click on the link above that say "Shop Stampin' Up!".
 
Thank you for stopping by today.
 
Becca
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, a very fun gathering and yummy looking food! Glad your computer is running and you can now play with the fun card stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! I can't wait to watch the videos! ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Join me on my health journey.